Vordel Gateways: Key Components in your SOA & Cloud infrastructure
Location: Townhall, 342 Howard Street, San Francisco [a short walk from the Moscone Center]
When: Wednesday, September 22nd, 2010
Time: 6:00 PM – 8:00PM
Join Vordel and friends for an informal networking reception with cocktails, canapés and Guinness at one of San Francisco’s most sophisticated venues. Meet with Vordel CEO Vic Morris, CTO Mark O’Neill and senior technologists from many leading end user organizations and vendor firms for a stimulating exchange of views about all things SOA and Cloud related.
Learn how organizations can harness the power of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) while simultaneously leveraging the value of their existing applications, security and networking infrastructure investment.
Discover how enterprises are addressing today the challenges of trust and reliability when incorporating Cloud Services into their IT infrastructure.
Find out how many of the Global 2500 firms and Governments are using Vordel Gateways as an integral component of their IT infrastructure strategy to increase performance, strengthen security and enhance interoperability in their SOA and Cloud deployments.
Who Should Attend?
- Managers who plan to implement an SOA or deploy XML and SOAP.
- If you are considering leveraging Cloud computing as part of your IT infrastructure.
- If you want to learn how to flexibly manage services across public and private clouds.
- IT or Line of Business executives who are currently exposing or planning to expose Web services outside your firewall/security domain.
- Companies that are having performance or scalability problems associated with exposing back-end applications as Web Services.
- We suggest an IT and/or business executive attend with a more technical manager as a team, so you can more quickly grasp how this solution approach can benefit your company.