Tanco Autowrap began producing light engineering products in the early 1960s. Today, Tanco Autowrap produces the widest range of quality agricultural wrapping machinery in the world, exporting them to over 30 countries worldwide.
Tanco is committed to developing innovative agricultural wrapping machinery and agricultural machinery implements distinguished by high performance, durability and functionality.
This is a new and exciting position that will require frequent travel around the East Coast & Midwest and strong sales skills to sell Tanco’s products to existing, and new dealers.
If you have a lot of drive and energy, a strong sales record with proven results in the agricultural equipment or power equipment industry, are a self-starter with strong prospecting and closing skills, and like to travel (car) several weeks each month, Tanco Autowrap would like to hear from you.
This is a full-time position with training provided, great working environment, growth opportunities, company paid car, health insurance, 401K, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities
Achieving and maximising sales budget.
- Efficient and effective management of all existing Tanco dealers inUSA.
- Qualification and appointment of new dealerships/ sales outlets to ensure effective distribution in the territory.
- Account management of existing dealer outlets.
- Machine demonstrations.
- Machine initial set up and training including Health & Safety instruction on safe use of Tanco equipment.
- Organization and attendance at local, regional and national exhibitions.
- Planning & placement of advertisements and promotional material incl. editorials in press magazines.
- Management of machine stocks and inventory.
- Assistance with transport & logistics to deliver machines as efficiently as possible.
- Assistance in collection of overdue accounts.
- Coordination with spare parts and technical support personnel.
- Assistance with warranty support requests as required.
- Regular coordination and communication with Tanco personnel based inIreland.
- Preparation of all sales reports and forecasts as may be requested.