Venue: Hilton Tower Bridge Hotel, London SE1
Date: Tuesday, November 2, 2010
On Tuesday, November 2, Enterprise Ireland will host the third annual London Investor Forum, a showcase of 28 investor-ready companies from the Irish software and life sciences/med-tech industries.
Enterprise Ireland is inviting the leading European venture capital firms to attend this event. It will provide an opportunity for investors looking to invest €2 – 8m to meet with quality companies seeking venture capital funding. The event will also provide an insight into Ireland as an investment location and Enterprise Ireland as a co-investor, capable of delivering increased deal flow.
- An opportunity to see Irish deal flow of a selection of 12 investment-ready software and 12 life sciences companies
- An opportunity to explore synergies between Enterprise Ireland-supported firms and your portfolio companies
- An opportunity to network with potential syndicate investors and Europe’s leading VCs
- A platform to learn more about the financial support Enterprise Ireland provides to its clients, including feasibility studies, equity investments, grants and Government approved schemes such as the Seed and Venture Capital Scheme
- The prospect of seeing how Enterprise Ireland partners with its clients and international investors
The event will be held in the Hilton London Tower Bridge Hotel, 5 More London Place, Tooley Street, London SE1 2BY. This showcase will comprise 2 streams, and introduce 12 high potential software and 12 life sciences companies emerging from Ireland. These companies have been shortlisted and selected on the basis of their investor readiness (see profiles attached). Individual meetings will also be arranged throughout the afternoon for interested investors. The day concludes with a networking reception.
We hope you are able to join us. If interested, please complete and email the attached registration form at your earliest convenience. We will follow up directly in relation to individual meetings. In the meantime, don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, or if we can be of further assistance.
Investment Services Division,
Tel. +353 1 727 2684
Envelop icon Cian Daly – firstname.lastname@example.org