Join the industry’s most distinguished leaders at the 8th Annual Medical Innovation Summit. Take advantage of an exciting lineup of speakers, panel discussions, live surgeries and clinical presentations to learn about the latest trends in medical innovation and what they mean to you.
The Summit provides an unrivaled perspective on the newest medical technologies and the financial drivers behind those innovations. It is dedicated to providing singular insights, networking opportunities and actionable take away for all participants.
- WITNESS THE INNOVATION REVOLUTION
- INVEST IN THE FUTURE OF MEDICINE
- ENVISION THE LIMITLESS POSSIBILITIES
November 1-3, 2010
InterContinental Hotel and Bank of America Conference Center
Summit highlights include:
- Detailed insights into the newest innovations in the fast growing metabolic markets
- Candid exchanges with the investors and executives who are shaping the future of medical innovation.
- Discussions with world leaders responsible for the change in health care technology
- First-hand analysis on new directions for supporting innovation
- Top 10 Medical Innovations for 2011
- Live, interactive surgery
Join the more than 900 senior executives, investors, entrepreneurs and clinicians who will gather at the Cleveland Clinic in November to discover the future of medicine.
- David Smith Podcast on www.StartupToDo.com now available - January 27, 2011
- Tango Telecom Shortlisted for Global Mobile Award 2011 at Mobile World Congress - January 26, 2011
- Dogpatch Labs to Dublin - December 16, 2010
- Inspiring Connections & Ingenuity Through Music - December 7, 2010
- Chad Hurley – Founder of YouTube – Dublin Web Summit Video Series - December 6, 2010
- IRELAND’S ATSR SIGNS $5M MULTI-YEAR DEAL WITH OHIO-BASED FERNO WASHINGTON, INC. - December 6, 2010
- Chasing Away the Excess-Inventory Blues - December 3, 2010
- Exclusive Executive Editorial event in Boston - December 3, 2010
- Guardian TechWeekly Coverage of Ireland - December 3, 2010
- Accenture to open analytics innovation centre in Ireland - December 3, 2010