In the United States, Irish companies supported by Enterprise Ireland in the United States have created over 80,000 jobs. Seven hundred companies, operating across all 50 US states, provide employment in a diverse array of high-value sectors, including consumer products, construction products, and services, life sciences, software, food manufacturing, industrial and engineering products.
“The state of Ireland’s partnership with the United States is strong,” said Julie Sinnamon, CEO, Enterprise Ireland. “Our shared values, expertise and experience is business-positive for both countries — as evidenced by the 80,000 jobs created by Enterprise Ireland supported companies in the United States.”
Irish firms at the vanguard of employment growth in the United States include:
Sysnet Ltd.: A leading provider of cyber security and compliance solutions to the payments industry, Sysnet recently announced a $2 million investment and the creation of 500 new jobs for a new contact center in DeKalb County, Atlanta.
Oldcastle: The North American arm of CRH plc., one of the world’s leading building products and materials companies based in Dublin, Ireland. Oldcastle has more than 1,700 operations in 50 states and 6 Canadian provinces.
Kerry Group: One of the largest players in the global food industry with current annual sales of approximately $6.5 billion and multiple manufacturing operations across the United States.
Smurfit Kappa: A world leader in paper-based packaging with approximately $8.5 billion in global sales, Smurfit Kappa employs over 43,000 people globally and owns multiple recycling and manufacturing operations across the southwestern United States.
Glanbia: One of the world’s top nutrition companies, Glanbia employs 2,000 people in 29 countries. The United States has the most Glanbia facilities of any country, with 12 manufacturing operations and corporate offices across seven states.
Vice President of Sales
Lifes2good is a young, passionate, international company enjoying rapid and substantial growth in US, European and other international markets. With a proven formula of developing clinically proven innovative brands in niche categories, coupled with a focused, targeted and aggressive marketing strategy, the company has seen triple digit growth in the US market.
Our philosophy is to bring to market clinically proven health & beauty products that improve peoples’ lives. We’re passionate about improving consumer lifestyles with products that work, from head to toe, inside & out.
Our vision: A lifes2good product for everyone.
Our mission: To source, develop, test & globally market health and beauty products.
The purpose of this role is to manage, develop customer relationships to increase sales, for new and existing products, through all retail channels. This role will work closely with and mentor inside and outside retail sales team to meet goals. This role involves developing inside marketing plans and managing all aspects of P&L with customers. The role will also contribute and coordinate national marketing plans with marketing director to maximize retail sales while providing insights on additional retail and new product development opportunities.
VP of Sales roles and responsibilities;
Reporting to the CEO of the US office;
- Maximize profitable distribution of L2G products through all retail channels including FDM, Club, Wholesalers, Independents, Medical offices, Salons, Health Food Stores.
- Develop annual budgets and manage spend to budgets on a monthly basis.
- Mange forecasts and effectively communicate P&L results to corporate in a timely manner.
- Manage the P&L of each individual retail account to maintain and improve profit margins with special focus on managing FDM deductions.
- Manage and develop inside marketing programs such as TPR’s, Mailers, Register Rewards, rebates etc and identify other opportunities that will effectively drive retail sales.
- Work with marketing director to develop and execute marketing calendar and education events.
- Manage the logistics of distribution, invoicing, customer service and sales networks in the US.
- Work with HQ on NPD and introducing new products into the US market. Identify opportunities on line extensions and other product ideas for global or US distribution.
- Manage and mentor the retail team to execute goals.
- Manage and educate our external vendors and sales partners to maximize performance.
- Identify and develop relationships with other partners on sales, marketing and distribution.
- Communicate with L2G global on effective marketing activities, successes and sales strategies.
– At least one year in medical or Professional beauty industry
– 10+ years sales experience across multiple channels
– Experience managing accounts and building sales teams
– Effective presentation skills to a variety of audiences
– Reporting to CEO – based in Lifes2good head office in Chicago, IL.
– Ability to travel nationally on a regular basis
If interested please respond with a resume and short paragraph outlining the most relevant experience for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org.