Vice President of Sales
Lifes2good is a young, passionate, international company enjoying rapid and substantial growth in US, European and other international markets. With a proven formula of developing clinically proven innovative brands in niche categories, coupled with a focused, targeted and aggressive marketing strategy, the company has seen triple digit growth in the US market.
Our philosophy is to bring to market clinically proven health & beauty products that improve peoples’ lives. We’re passionate about improving consumer lifestyles with products that work, from head to toe, inside & out.
Our vision: A lifes2good product for everyone.
Our mission: To source, develop, test & globally market health and beauty products.
The purpose of this role is to manage, develop customer relationships to increase sales, for new and existing products, through all retail channels. This role will work closely with and mentor inside and outside retail sales team to meet goals. This role involves developing inside marketing plans and managing all aspects of P&L with customers. The role will also contribute and coordinate national marketing plans with marketing director to maximize retail sales while providing insights on additional retail and new product development opportunities.
VP of Sales roles and responsibilities;
Reporting to the CEO of the US office;
- Maximize profitable distribution of L2G products through all retail channels including FDM, Club, Wholesalers, Independents, Medical offices, Salons, Health Food Stores.
- Develop annual budgets and manage spend to budgets on a monthly basis.
- Mange forecasts and effectively communicate P&L results to corporate in a timely manner.
- Manage the P&L of each individual retail account to maintain and improve profit margins with special focus on managing FDM deductions.
- Manage and develop inside marketing programs such as TPR’s, Mailers, Register Rewards, rebates etc and identify other opportunities that will effectively drive retail sales.
- Work with marketing director to develop and execute marketing calendar and education events.
- Manage the logistics of distribution, invoicing, customer service and sales networks in the US.
- Work with HQ on NPD and introducing new products into the US market. Identify opportunities on line extensions and other product ideas for global or US distribution.
- Manage and mentor the retail team to execute goals.
- Manage and educate our external vendors and sales partners to maximize performance.
- Identify and develop relationships with other partners on sales, marketing and distribution.
- Communicate with L2G global on effective marketing activities, successes and sales strategies.
– At least one year in medical or Professional beauty industry
– 10+ years sales experience across multiple channels
– Experience managing accounts and building sales teams
– Effective presentation skills to a variety of audiences
– Reporting to CEO – based in Lifes2good head office in Chicago, IL.
– Ability to travel nationally on a regular basis
If interested please respond with a resume and short paragraph outlining the most relevant experience for the position to email@example.com.