AER Sustainable Energy is an industrial biotech company based in Dublin, Ireland. Through partnerships with leading global energy and nutrition companies, AER are commercialising a unique enzyme technology which disruptively reduces the cost of production for algae-based biofuels and human nutritional products.
Title: Head of Business Development
Summary role description: Reporting to the CEO, your focus will be to build strong commercial relationships with global customers in the energy and food sectors. You will have primary responsibility for leading all revenue-generating activities with existing customers, and winning new customers. The role will involve extensive travel.
· Third-level qualification in business, law, science, engineering or similar. MBA an advantage.
· 10+ years of experience in a sales or business development role, with track record of rapid progression & delivery of challenging targets.
· Experience in negotiating complex commercial agreements in a high-tech environment.
· Existing global network of influential contacts in the energy, food or industrial biotech sectors.
· Prior knowledge of industry dynamics in the enzyme, algae biofuels and/or nutrition sectors is a plus.
Contact information: Email CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Download full job description from: http://www.aer.ie/resources/headofbusinessdevelopment.pdf